BIG Day @ Work !!!

They say that there are atleast two faces in the world which are similar. I donot know how much of this is true but I definitely know some people who think exactly the same. The fact that they donot know each other at all astonishes me further. I have seen on so many occasions that when the same situation is given they have inadvertently reacted in the same manner. Crux is that I got to hear exactly similar words for exact same situation but mouthed by one of my close friends. "You should not give the control of making you miserable in anyone else's hands." Ah!! I know I have heard it whole lot more times earlier too... Well I still agree with it completely but practicing it is not as simple as agreeing with it.

Aint it good to have such people around who motivate you, challenge your guts when life tends to become smoother than you relish. Instead of making you establish and allowing you to get into the comfort zone they challenge your spirits to be better than what you are. Not everyone thinks passionately but for some their friends are source of passion and today when I sit and think of recent debacles I understand that there has been a great involvement of some people in pushing me to limits.

I had a strong realisation today that though things had been simpler in recent past but they do not seem to remain the same in near future. With the offset of first kick off meet today I clearly understand that days ahead are much tougher than what I have experienced in last three years of job. All said and done the fact is that I am jotting it down to remind me later the criticality of task I shall be executing in coming months with entirely new responsibilities. In short it is now or never scenario for my first project execution wherein either I convince the management to execute the project till end of this year or wait till next Deepawali to go back home, huh !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Even This Will Pass Away

'kyon'