Ganpati Bappa Morya !!


There is a strong connection that has developed in past couple of years with Ganesh Chaturthi celebration ever since I went to South India where this festival is celebrated with complete fervor. Till two years back I was told that it is best to be in Mumbai to join the celebrations and indeed people throng streets with Ganesha's idol, lots of gulal (color) in their hands, dancing to the beats of drum while carrying the procession and I got to catch the glimpse of the same last year. It was equally amazing this time when I had gone to the "Hindu Temple of Kentucky" on general visit but got the chance to attend complete procession ceremony, and celebrations. I understand whatever God does, does for good as I had paid visit to the same temple the previous week too but to my dismay had found temple being closed the moment we had reached there. We had resolved that we will pay visit the coming weekend and our wait was rewarded in such beautiful way by God :)
I wish God heard prayers of one and all!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Even This Will Pass Away

'kyon'