One Week @ new home

I had spent most part of my life at same place and had always dreamt to go around the world, visiting places, seeing life. Yes, I was blessed with these three years back. Not to mention but I had visited whole lot of places in India in two years that today when I sit back I realise that I always used to have my bags packed. Hence when I moved to US seven months back, least I expected myself to do was to move. Destiny would not have it so, I had to sign new lease for new apartment, thus I had to again pack my bags but for fewer miles.
Its been one week ever since I moved in here. This duplex is awesome; with whole lot of space and yet being cozy; with backyard, which is totally green. Looking back at the spirits with which my roomie and one friend has put efforts at furnishing this apartment, I realise how important it has been to make this apartment a sweet home. Feel like living here.

And yes I went to Bloomington finally beside heavy downpour and enjoyed photography. The fact is that the photos in this article has been clicked by myself including my own pic!! It was an amazing ride amidst heavy rain to this place to just buy a dish antenna. Its become important to get connected with world again. Lack of internet connection, cable TV makes life dead. Seems like its been so many days ever since we heard about the world around...

One more weekend over and its the time to welcome yet another week of work @ Columbus. Wish the ratio of weekdays to weekend were swapped !!

Comments

Hardeep said…
Wow! Duplex apartment wid a backyard! Sure sounds cool.
And yeah ... I totally agree wid ur last line ... "ratio of weekdays to weekends shd be reversed"!!
Razzmatazz said…
The Duplex seems really cool. Hope you maintain it the way it was before you came.
Wish is a wish .. but if this one of urs came true you may have to take up jobs in the weekends so you may have somethin to splurge.
and BAH you please think of working sometimes.
Aks said…
@ Hardeep
lekin mujhe definitions swapping nahi chahiye.. I want there should be two working days and only that amount of work...
@Razz
Hey this is not appropriate !!
Tum mera hi gyan jo maine tumhari site pe tumhein nai diya, wo mujhe hi de rahe ho ... areey wah !!

Popular posts from this blog

Even This Will Pass Away

'kyon'