Rediscovering Me .....

I donot know why and for whom have I been concealing myself from. Who is it that I am afraid of that it made me create two seperate blog sites. May be I was scared to say all in my heart in open to all.... My own lines ....

"kabhi darte the hum baantne se dard apna jin se
aaj woh hi aage ja us dard ki hansi udate hain "

yeah I know this is true. World shows sympathy but mostly makes fun of it at the end. Might sound offensive to all who genuinely care but the reality is always bitter ..
Anyways, the idea of this realisation is to use this space for opening up and not concealing.. and here I go posting my latest creations !!!

Past couple of days have been really creative. I have been thinking, I have been writting... It seems like I had forgotten myself completely.. It seems that I am rediscovering myself..... Life has been good... and as quoted by some one....

"I can sum up life in three words ... It goes on"

Comments

Aks said…
hum ne kab kaha ki aapki shayari ya hindi buri? Janab kamal karte hain aap, matribhasha urdu hone par bhi khud pe shaq karte hain....

sach mano dost,
guldaste mein kaante hi nai fool bhi humne dekhe the,
kaanta to ab chubha hai, tab hum foolon ki chhaon mein hi rehte the..

jise aapne kaanta kaha
woh jaan se bhi pyara fool tha,
is se aage kya kahein
ki mushkil hai taumar chehra unka bhoolna.
Sam said…
I am going through the same and i am understand. Life moves on.... so do people :(

Popular posts from this blog

Even This Will Pass Away

'kyon'