Salaam Namaste

Nice movie; good time pass too... Donot remember after how long have I watched new Bollywood release. Probably after 'Paheli' this is the one. I must admit that this is something I have taken from US, watching movies.. There have been times when I visited Indy every weekend to watch new hindi movies as there is no theatre in my town that hosts one. May be, this limitation of not being able to find many movies and choice being limited to select few that too once in week has increased my yearning for movies while staying here. This is the reason that I have missed all those like Dus, Sarkar not because of choice but they were never hosted here.
Pretty late here and time to hit the bed, hoping that new day will bring new adventures... may be a visit to Bloomington or may be just troubleshooting some production issues and generating new reports from the week gone by. Huh!! Why am I thinking of week that has not begun yet? Well may be because I have loads to do and I am running short of time with given responsibilities... Shabba Khair !

Comments

Hardeep said…
Hey

I loved Javed Jaffrey in the movie. Other than that, it was quite ordinary.
Arre get some DVDs and have a dekko. "Sarkar" definitely is a must-watch!
Aks said…
Well frankly, after an extent I found JJ quite pakaofying. It was difficult to tolerate him. Though he has done justice to the role he has played but I found that the character itself was redundant, just a filler :)

Popular posts from this blog

Even This Will Pass Away

'kyon'