This moment and here after !!

I keep wondering how to best put my thoughts across. Sometimes these come out in form of poetry, sometime as chat with friends, sometimes these die a premature death in my mind itself. Everytime I promise myself that I will write these down but am never able to. Reason ? May be coz I never think the same way with same intensity the moment a moment passes. May be thats what happens with all... But this moment is really different for me as the thoughts are intense enough to push me to writting what I feel this moment. It sounds like I wanna share this with myself ...

Its been over a year and half ever since I last met this close friend of mine 'Neetu'. She has been around but we both know how much has the world, her world and mine too changed over this time... and if there is something that has not changed between us two it is that understanding which always existed silently... There have been differences in thoughts, opinions towards life, self and our actions but still something has remained in place... guess thats what is called as friendship... there are no expectations, there are no rights and wrongs in friendship.... friends may be away physically but there is something unsaid which binds them that time and distance cannot influence... They are just 'Friends'...
On top of this meet is coupled an idea of seeing Formula 1 at Indy, the ongoing fever of world cup, and a trip to Chicago. In short its gonna be sleepless long weekend as I foresee starting the moment we set out to Indy downtown tonight.. Its ought to be fun filled hectic time to be remembered forever... A journey to meet some more college time friends, a get together of its own sorts... woo am excited to meet Sarika, Neetu, Kanish, Teji, Varun n Gaurav over a small span of 2 days... and yes nostalgia waits to end this all :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Even This Will Pass Away

'kyon'