Straight from the heart

Guess this is the most confusing time. There is so much to do but I do not understand what to pursue. There are numerous paths to follow but no single direction defined. I am absolutely comfortable in this new zone but unending confusion prevails owing to uncertainty. With no specific direction on deliverables and expectations its hard to follow the heart. Mind is wavering like never before. Competition is there on the determined mind but fear to lose surfaces repeatedly.

Need someone who can hear the cries of this soul but not underestimate the determination; someone who is willing to understand the zeal beneath the debris of shattered heart. Someone who can just sit and listen... not care but assure that he / she is around and will always be !!
Need a friend... to say the least !!

Comments

Caladrius said…
can i be of some help. i always thought of myself as your friend.
by the way, are you in america, there was a post sometime back where you wrote you'll be in india
Aks said…
Thanks Sushant !
I read your blog this afternoon which was truly apt in indicating why bloggers blog; to vent out their low moments/ shattered thoughts. My write up also came up at one such time. Just being here is a great help in itself.
I missed out on complimenting how good your write up regarding giving up on blogging was. I had faced the same and given up writting though for much larger time than you !!
Aks said…
And yes I am back in India, currently at Pune. Was in Delhi for close to 3 months before moving here...
Winged Fantasy said…
Oh there surely are lots of people around... Bas nazar ghumaane ki der hai :-)

Visited your blog for the first time. Loved it... Will keep coming now.

Cheers!
Winged Fantasy said…
Hey Aks,

Thanks for the sweet words you left behind after your visit.

And let me assure you, the pleasure was all mine in reading your posts here... Linking you to my page

Cheers! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Even This Will Pass Away

'kyon'