'Response'

Today I wish 'again' to sit alone,
and ponder over the questions you have thrown.

I love to listen and I have heard,
but there are questions 'Unanswered'.

Quest has followed from the soul,
I try answering ,
but end up creating a bigger 'hole'.

You have suggested, and countered
but there is so much,
that I have not deciphered.

There are questions so big in size,
I simply wonder,
how to take these all in my stride.

I try to answer some
but the chain follows,
the whirlpool of thoughts again swallows.

I love to hear 'again'
and appreciate the smile...
but now I wonder how hollow is my pride.

So much so, that now I sit alone
I wonder if I am good enough
to answer your question on my own.

Way you see life and self contemplate,
My words for you,
I feel is a waste.

You know so much
by virtue of how you have lived
I wonder what answers can I give.

You have lived and loved thoroughly
countered the toughest moments bravely.

You have the will,
You will have your way,
Just decide and Live your day.

For you, there will be no stopping
Let these question not do the hopping.
If ever you hop, just think for while
and when you are done start again with a smile.

'Men' of your character are very few,
Dont waste your moments
Simply 'Do', what ever you can do.

Do not fear the wavering mind,
for thats what stops us
and creates the bind.

Live in the moment
so true happiness you shall find.
If you believe that 'Life' has been good
then be good to 'Life' and simply unwind.

Unwind you and the world will be yours
There will be no more 'questions' unanswered.
Continue believing in the 'BEAUTY' around,
Hear the magical music that surrounds.
See the Life as always you do,
There is absolutely nothing that you cant 'Do'.

You will LIVE and You will conquer,
The thoughts of the lonely moments
will be the 'RIGHT' answers.
Coz' thats when the soul speaks the truth,
undettered by mind, it shows you the way
Like it should !!


Response to a friend, someone who could inspire me with his words, thoughts so much that I could not talk further and help writting this for him. A personality brutally honest; confident yet down to earth; commanding yet loving; a teacher, a guide but a thorough learner; an awesome orator and even better listener; an inspirer, motivator ... such is the soul I had been talking for hours together. The intense discussion led to honest confessions I made in these lines.

Comments

Anonymous said…
answers are always there.. we don't seek them or afraid of knowing them.... if we haven't looked for them at the right time, then we may not get them when we need,
Winged Fantasy said…
Nice :-)

You question your own ability to answer those questions and then come up with the most efficient answers.

I know that state you are talking about. Very well written. :-)

Cheers!
Minakshi
Aks said…
@anonymous
Well Said !! I am not afraid of answers... the difference is that my quest is followed by my answers but when my thoughts are countered passionately by intense thinkers I tend to evolve... and this poem is result of such evolutionary phase :)
Thanks for stopping by !!
Aks said…
Thanks Minakshi !

This is a result of talking to people who are clear hearted and have well defined thoughts. They do not leave us confused with their questions but imbibe more faith in our ability to reason out.
Cheers !!
Caladrius said…
great guns. your confident buddy would be even more so if he read this. i'll pray he doesn't get overconfident if he happens to read this.. :)
Aks said…
Thanks Sushant !
My buddy has read this. Infact I did not post it here till I could speak to him. But now that he is not around I have posted this around, may be as memory of beautiful time I spent with him.

Popular posts from this blog

Even This Will Pass Away

'kyon'