Search !

A screeching sound, as if
Something’s broken
Loads of silence, but
The peace is stolen.

Moments, full of love
And friendship that I cherish.
Loneliness engulfs and
My faith is blemished.

Cant help the tears
Flow down my cheeks,
Reminiscence of past
As my mind speaks.

I wonder if something’s really amiss
Or just that I fail to feel the bliss.
Even at home my heart’s away,
Wonder where it is gone or if
Someone’s taken it away.

Have been waiting for long
To find the place where I belong,
Have been wandering a lot
To find that right spot.

One moment makes me feel
I have grown smart,
The next comes shattering and
Tears the faith apart.

Sadly, but again its just another phase
I am undergoing a transition phase.
Life will have new avenues
But till I meet them,I will suffer the blues.

Comments

Caladrius said…
yup, sure ! life will have new avenues.
and i hope they bring you great ravenues.

:-)
Aks said…
:-)
thanks for the wonderful wish !
Winged Fantasy said…
Hey Aks, Beautiful. Your best so far. I loved it :-)

Cheers!
Meenakshi
Aks said…
Thanks Meenakshi !
Glad that you like it :-)
Cheers
Akshay

Popular posts from this blog

Even This Will Pass Away

'kyon'